Moore Texas Air Mechanical LLC provides a full range of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services for residential and commercial customers in Humble, Texas, and nearby communities. We are proud to be a York Certified Comfort Expert Contractor, offering York's durable, innovative heating and cooling equipment with a track record of more than 140 years. We confidently recommend York products, knowing that they provide reliable, energy-efficient indoor comfort.
Advantages of Hiring a York Certified Comfort Expert Contractor
Not every HVAC contractor meets the stringent requirements set by York to become a Certified Comfort Expert Contractor. Here is what sets us apart:
- NATE-certified technicians qualified in core competencies and specialties.
- New installations backed by 100% customer satisfaction guarantee for workmanship and materials.
- First-year free unit replacement warranty if your new system fails in the first year after installation.
- Regular technician training providing newest technology, better energy efficiency and stellar customer service.
- Leading-edge, high-quality equipment, including factory-authorized replacement parts.
- Proper installation to ensure better energy efficiency and comfort.
- Full range of support services, including scheduled repairs, scheduled maintenance and 24/7 emergency services.
Our Commercial and Residential Services
Moore Texas Air Mechanical provides comprehensive HVAC services to keep your indoor environment comfortable throughout the year. Our company has operated for more than 25 years with the values of transparent business practices, honesty, and technical excellence. During our free in-home consultations, we discuss your indoor comfort needs, energy efficiency requirements, budget, and lifestyle to make recommendations for equipment that suits your unique needs. As a York Contractor, we are authorized to honor York's generous warranties, and we back our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
We offer new installations of residential heating and cooling equipment, including ductless mini-split units, ducted systems, heat pumps, furnaces, boilers, and accessories. Indoor air quality equipment includes dehumidifiers, whole-house ventilators, UV lights, air cleaners, and high-quality filters. York's commercial products include package systems, ductless and variable refrigerant flow systems, and air systems. Our expertise allows us to seamlessly match new York components with existing equipment for optimal performance.
For more information about our HVAC services, please contact us to speak to a certified technician. We also offer 24-hour emergency service.