About Our Local Expert Contractors
South Texas homeowners understand the importance of having a dependable heating and cooling system to keep their homes' indoor environments healthy and comfortable. Our dealer associates are prescreened to ensure they live up to our demanding standards.
Our dealers service and sell quality York equipment because York has a long history of designing the most reliable and energy efficient HVAC products in the industry. The contractors in our dealer network have a proven track record of excellence and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to the customer. Contractor associates take part in ongoing training programs, so you can rest easy knowing you’ll always receive the most effective and efficient service.
Comprehensive Cooling and Heating Services
Our contractors offer a complete array of heating air conditioning services that cover the entire HVAC system lifecycle:
- New Construction and Replacement Equipment: The dealers in our network can design a new HVAC system precisely matched to your home’s distinctive energy consumption profile. If your central air conditioner is more than 10 years old, a high-efficiency unit can improve comfort, lower utility costs and reduce or eliminate expensive repairs.
- Air Conditioner and Furnace Repair: Unfortunately, air conditioners operating in areas with extreme summer heat take a pounding. When they break down, it’s usually on one of the hottest days of the year. If your AC unit quits, you need a contractor who can provide fast and effective HVAC repair service. All the York dealers on our website have the ability to repair every major brand and model of equipment that’s out there. Our dealers employ NATE certified technicians, and they provide 24/7 emergency service for serious situations.
- Preventative Maintenance: Routine maintenance is one of the best investments you can make to lower your utility bills and extend the life of your cooling and heating equipment. Qualified technicians visit maintenance plan customers semiannually in the spring and fall to tune up your equipment and identify hidden problems and performance-robbing deficits.
Choosing the Most Qualified Contractor
York dealers in the Houston area work hard to build quality customer relationships based on York’s guiding principles.
- Innovative products
- Reliable and courteous service
- Iron-clad product and workmanship guarantees
- Factory-certified replacement parts
- Extensive and continuing technician training
- Free estimates and competitive pricing
The Complete Contractor Advantage
For residents in the Houston area, the York dealer network is the only resource you need to locate qualified contractors who provide a full array of cooling and heating services. If you need to find an HVAC contractor quickly, use our convenient dealer locator tool or contact us directly. Someone will be in touch with you shortly to answer your questions and arrange an appointment for service or a system evaluation.